Sunday, September 13, 2009

Whats happeining to me

Don’t know what is happening to me…feeling nostalgic….feeling like crying…feeling lonely…as if there is no one for me….dont know why…everything is here…frnds….money…tv…then why I am feeling so low….have already cried some days back…then how come so much tears are there in my eyes…have never cried so much in my life that I have cried in the past 2 months…don’t know why…there is no reason for me to cry…now I am crying even for small things…watching movies…some senti scene comes, I feel a bump in my throat…felt like crying when I went for friend’s marriage reception…should have been the opposite…I should have been happy..watched love aaj kal…felt like crying for most of the part of the film..esp the last part……
God knows what is happening to me….Can somebody please help me……

No comments: