Sunday, September 13, 2009

Parents....

I love you mummy & papa…

Today I watched the special episode of Sa re ga ma…it was a parents special.. where the contestants sang the song dedicating to their parents. There were many touchy songs…with senti moments…children sharing their experience…parent sharing their love for their kids…and seeing all these made my eyes moist…but unlike the past instance, it was the tears of happiness….happiness for my parents…and thanks to the God for giving me such a caring and lovely parent. Watching the episode, all the memories o ftime spent with them were flasing in fornt of my eyes… their struggle, their love, never once denying anything to me…. I don’t remember the single moment when my mother had scolded me or father had even showed his eyes in anger to me…

And now I am here in Hyderabad….miles away from them…..making my career….but I miss them a lot..i may not show my emotion to them… I may not have ever said to them…but I care a lot for them…I respect them…
I have many plans for them…I want to take them for a tour around the world….In the course of taking care of family, they have sacrificed many worldly desires of their… but have never once complained about it…I promise that I will fulfill all of them…its my promise to you mummy…..

No comments: