Sunday, September 13, 2009

10 things i would like to do before i die

This is the list of things that I can think of that I would like to do before I die..

1. Go for a world tour…preferably on a yatch…
2. Own a Mercedes.
3. See my name on the newspaper/TV for some good reason.
4. Fulfill all the wishes and desires of my parent.
5. Learn and play guitar.
6. Learn swimming
7. Go for a exotic spa massage
8. Earn enough of money so that my children don’t need to worry
9. Take my parents to all the places they want to visit.
10. Make my dear friend understand how much I care for her.
11. Spend some quality time with my dearest friend.
12. Do something good to someone whom I don’t know which would make his life better.

2 comments:

Vinoth Kumar.M.S. said...

Superb my friend...Even mine has include 4,5,6 things of yours.

Vinoth Kumar.M.S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.