Thursday, October 9, 2008

Some memorable moments of my life

"Life is not how many moments we live. Its how much you live in each moments."

There have been many moments in my life which are memorable and am sure that I will not forget them for the rest of my life. Below are some of them. They are not in any particular order or ranking. Just writing them as I remember them.

1. Getting selected for Infosys( 2004). Getting selected during the college placement has a distinct felling. A sense of achievement, pride, and full of confidence. Especially when the company's name is "Infosys".

2. Getting selected for MBA( 2007). Doing MBA was my ambition from the Engineering days. And getting selected to a high ranking college was an added bonus. More than me, I could see the happiness and pride on my parents face.

3. KSHITIJ(2003-05) . This was like a baby for me. It was the first national level event that I along with my friends organized in the college. Right from planning it with Ashwini to looking after all the areas till the conclusion. It was a hectic but memorable moment of my life. And it was here that I made a friend who over the time has become one of mine best friend. I know she will read this post one day and feel the same.

4. My first profit in Shares. Nothing can beat the sweet smell of money. Over the years, I have made a lot of money in stock market. But I still remember the first profit that I booked on mine small investment. However small it may seem, It holds the same place that is reserved for the "first salary".

5. My first(and only) surprise Birthday party( 2008). Its always good to know that there are some people who care for you and can go that extra mile to make your day.
And what a memorable day that was!!. Thanks you guys(and gals !! )...i love you all...

6. Time spend at Mysore. (2005-06). The 4 months that I spent in Infosys Mysore campus for training will always remain the best time spent apart from the home. I made some life long friend there.

7. 22-23 December, 2007. These days will remain in my memory forever. It was the time spent with my best friend and I will cherish every moment of it. It was on that day that I realized what a friendship means.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

memories are a part and parcel of your life.. they make u laugh when u remember the days u creid and make u cry when u remember those sweet days full of laughter. Remebring past especially good moments is a good activity.
But also try to remember your mistakes and learn from them.

Hope you have many more such sweet memories..

Njoy..
:)

Anonymous said...

May many more events come in your life and i am sure that by the time u leave Nirma there will be many more event that you would cherish in future