Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Performance appraisal

Its April...the month after March...and that brings the appraisal...The whole office is involved in preparing appraisal for the past two days...dont know what they all are writing so much..anyways, cant complain...its the question of their career....

it reminds me of the appraisal process in my earlier job ( Infosys)...there the appraisal process consisted of making an ppt detailing your achievement and completion of the target...followed by the discussion with your boss...Its more or less the same in here also....only instead of ppt, i am filling up a form...

Lets see how my first appraisal in the new job goes...

1 comment:

valladolid43 said...

Hi

I like this post:

You create good material for community.

Please keep posting.

Let me introduce other material that may be good for net community.

Source: Performance appraisal template

Best rgs
Peter