Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lonely again

I don't know whats happening to me. Am I going through some depression ?. I don't think so. Then why is it that I am feeling sad today...Infact very sad...and the strange thing is that not a drop of tear has fallen. Has the god made men this way, or had my tears abandoned me ?. The last time I felt so, one of my good friend has given me words of encouragement. I don't know if I am still eligible for that also. May be God is testing me..Putting me through the stress test to find out how strong I am. Oh god, I pray....DONT put me through this. I may not pass.
Had a blast here in Ahmadabad yesterday and the parents were worried. Me missing home....my parents. Even watched K3G movie...May sound strange as have exams from tomorrow.

Hmmm...cant write more now..got to study..though will be very difficult to do that.

No comments: